Name:
Location: Sydney, Australia

I used to blog about books - until I got the complete Stargate boxed set.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Outraged of the Internet

My Beloved thought this email to SBS commenting on their new STOOOOOPID advertising policy was a bit shirty:

I was very disappointed to see four advertising breaks within "Mythbusters" last night and at least two (possibly three) within "Brotown". Please stop this. It is incredibly annoying, especially as most of the ads were for the same three things. I've learnt to live with commercials between programs but if there are this many breaks within shows I might as well watch Channel 9.

Industry experts advise I should have said I'd only be watching the ABC from now on because SBS hates the ABC. But that would be lying because I need to watch SBS for certain things like soccer, The IRON CHEF and, ahem, Mythbusters.

Anyway, I just feel like the world became ever so slightly worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home