Name:
Location: Sydney, Australia

I used to blog about books - until I got the complete Stargate boxed set.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Separated at birth?




I've just wasted my lunchtime trying to find photographic evidence for the blinding insight my Beloved and I had at the Australia-Bahrain game last night that own-goal scoring Socceroo Michael Beauchamp* and veteran indie popstar Tim Freedman are either the same person or identical twins.

This is the best I could do. Thanks for your help, Internet!

It's may not be entirely clear but they both have rockstar haircuts, penetrating dark eyes, beetle brows and a face that means business.

Actually they both look rather a lot like Christopher Skase as a younger (living) man.

*That's BEECH-AM not BOWshom as I was merrily calling him all last season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home