Name:
Location: Sydney, Australia

I used to blog about books - until I got the complete Stargate boxed set.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Tell me honestly...


Would you read a book by this man?

If he'd been in my Philosophy of Feminism class, I wouldn't have been surprised but I certainly wouldn't have agreed to have coffee with him.*

He's Jeffrey Eugenides who wrote the book I'm reading at the moment which is called Middlesex. It won the Pulitzer Prize. A dodgy Vietnamese edition was lent to me so I've only just found this photo.

I don't know if I can continue reading it now.

*Strangely, ALL THREE of the blokes in that class asked me out.** I suspect someone had told them it was a good way to prove their SNAG credentials.

** I don't know why they all chose me, separately, I mean, not on the same day or anythig. I had hairy armpits like all the other womyn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home