Name:
Location: Sydney, Australia

I used to blog about books - until I got the complete Stargate boxed set.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Time for whining is done

Today I signed two petitions. One was Amnesty International's about bringing David Hicks home.

The other one was to save The Glass House.

While I'm in the mood for gestures, I might lodge a protest against Amanda Keller being voted off Dancing with the Stars. Not that I watch the show; I just think she's nice and it's a shame she had to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger hazelblackberry said...

I'll sign the David Hicks one, but The Glass House you can raffle. Good riddance.

4:22 pm  
Blogger Mary Bennet said...

Poor old Wil Anderson! Not everyone can like him.

I was tempted to combine the two issues in one letter to the Prime Minister but thought if I started to complain about everything I didn't like he was kind of responsible for in the past decade, it would be too hard to stop and I'd end up on some ASIO blacklist for making threats.

5:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home