Name:
Location: Sydney, Australia

I used to blog about books - until I got the complete Stargate boxed set.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Life without the interwebs


Back again. Strangely enough hospitals frown on new mothers using computers in bed. In fact, some of the midwives were a bit dubious about books too. One went so far as to say I wouldn't have time to finish the trashy novel I was trying to read between feeds until 2010.

My how I scoffed!

But 13 days later when I got to the last page and couldn't remember the beginning, I realised she had a point.

Anyway, the baby is delightful. We think she's the most beautiful thing in the world - far cuter than Princess Mary's newborn for instance. But I know that to the rest of the world she probably looks like Winston Churchill - except with a more boring hat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home