Name:
Location: Sydney, Australia

I used to blog about books - until I got the complete Stargate boxed set.

Monday, August 27, 2007

New football fan?


This isn't a photo of us watching Sydney FC play on Friday night.

One excellent example of optimism is taking a three-month-old baby to a second soccer match after missing 80 per cent of the first game she went to because, at various stages, she was cold or hungry or had a wet nappy or didn't like the noise and needed to be walked around.

It was almost worth it though: at her second game, Winnie only needed two new nappies, one feed and confined her screaming to 20 minutes. She did spew on my nearest neighbour who asked to hold her for a while* but, on the upside, she fell asleep for the final 15 minutes and had to be woken up to go home. I reckon I saw 30 minutes of the game.

*probably also a season tickedtholder. I wonder if she'll be back...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home