Name:
Location: Sydney, Australia

I used to blog about books - until I got the complete Stargate boxed set.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mogblogging



Ok, I never thought I'd ever exploit my cat, GAFIC, for blogging purposes seeing he's not really able to give permission for the use of his image but, um, this is quite cute and I've been stuck on the same book for a couple of weeks now and that's far too boring to talk about just yet.

These two shots show GAFIC in his new favourite spot - under baby Winnie's crib. When I get up in the middle of the night to feed her, the cat gets up too to keep us entertained. First he rubs against my legs for a while. Then he runs up and the hall a few times. Then he jumps underneath the crib and plays peekaboo. Very cute.


This one shows his second favourite spot - in the middle of the baby's playmat, preferably when she's on it.

I keep telling him I'd be more impressed if he could only play with the toys the right way but he's far too dignified for that...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home