Name:
Location: Sydney, Australia

I used to blog about books - until I got the complete Stargate boxed set.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Feng Shui Detective

I've almost finished reading The Shanghai Union of Industrial Mystics by the cross cultural expertNury Vittachi.

I bought it because the cover is shiny - not that I can find a picture of this edition on line. It tells the tale of the misadventures of FC Wong a senior Feng Shui practictioner who just wants to get on with milking money from wealthy clients but is bothered by violent vegan conspiracies.

So far, it's delightfully droll and apparently informative about Feng Shui and Indian astroplogy and the best way to drive in Shanghai. Am very excited to learn there are at least two others in the series! Hurrah!

2 Comments:

Blogger ThirdCat said...

How are you able to keep up with the soccer and read at the same time? Don't the late, late nights leave you too bleary-eyed to think?

5:36 pm  
Blogger Mary Bennet said...

I haven't actually done much work at work lately...

1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home